Friday, 13 June 2008

Ananya

I never think much about showering. I thin it as just an act of cleaning up myself and - sometimes - a waste of precious time. Yet, I have to do it twice a day.

So, it was a delightful surprise when I received a The Body Shop gift set, the Ananya series of shower gel, body milk and eau de toilette. The smell is rather perfume-like, with sweet tones. Plus, they feel great on your skin. The scent of the shower gel alone lingers for hours, it's a good pick-me-up throughout the day to know that you at least smell good.

Besides, The Body Shop has a great concept of trading and protecting the planet. I might start visiting to pick up some more things there.

It was then that I realised, that having a good shower gel might just be the simplest way to pamper yourself twice a day. I mean why not, better indulge yourself while you're at it, right?

No comments: