Sunday, 1 June 2008

Shoe-aholic?!

I'm over my shopping budget for May, but I've been looking for a pair of high-heeled Mary Janes for soooo long. I actually want something plain black and shiny, but this pair I saw at Charles & Keith are close enough:










And then of course, I fell in love with the Converse Coolette Wedge. I mean, how could I not?! Besides having a strange fanatism towards the Converse brand, the Coolette Wedge is all I could possibly want in shoes: it's black, canvas, sleek, simple yet unique, feminine, high-heeled, and got that Converse look. It's one of the rare items that I see and just go, oh, that's made for me. And when I tried them on, they felt super snug and comfortable [as Converse shoes always are]. Oh and there's a bonus of free t-shirt. I just *had* to buy them.


Thank goodness May is ending and it's time to reset my shopping budget. Teehee.

No comments: