1. My name is Claudia.
2. I believe in God.
3. I love chocolate.
4. I could play The Sims all night.
5. I can't NOT listen to music.
6. An avid fan of Suede.
7. I love Great Britain.
8. I prefer British English.
9. I like to spend my free time in front of my computer.
10. I wish I lived during The Beatles' height of fame.
11. I'm learning Mandarin.
12. I know a little French and Dutch.
13. I read Benny & Mice comic strip every Sunday morning.
14. I don't watch local telly.
15. My favourite Starbucks is non-fat no-whip iced mocha.
16. I love salty french fries.
17. I like to read classic children storybooks.
18. I love European films.
19. I can drive, but I hate parking.
20. I love nail art and nail polishes.
21. I love crystalline things.
22. I love documentaries except where animals eat each other.
23. My favourite colours are black and blue.
24. I never leave home without my mobile.
25. I love BBC.co.uk
26. I'm afraid of needles, but I've got 4 piercings.
27. I love iPods.
28. I recently reformatted my computer, and am installing things right now.
29. I play organ at church.
30. I can't stand pain.
31. I like the piano, and self-taught myself to play.
32. I could fall asleep crying, listening to Damien Rice.
33. Katharine McPhee was the only American Idol contestant I've ever rooted for.
34. I adore musical boxes especially the antique ones.
35. I can play drums, but not so good.
36. I like people who are knowledgeable.
37. I love trying or starting new things.
38. I've been keeping a diary since I was little.
39. I get angry easily, but I forget easily as well.
40. I used to love New Kids on the Block.
41. My 'home channel' is Star world.
42. I watch useless MTV reality shows on Saturdays.
43. I take everything too personally.
44. My first gig was Ash.
45. I was once held under a knife point while waiting for the bus.
46. I really want to visit London.
47. I don't like cigarette smoke.
48. I fell off a jungle gym when I was small, and got more embarrassed than hurt.
49. I took ballet lessons when I was young.
50. I can cook simple meals.
51. My special place is Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour.
52. I like to help strangers in need.
53. I love visiting cultural centres.
54. My earliest memory was looking at my newborn sister.
55. I had a happy childhood that I often wish to come back to.
56. I'm training my English accent.
57. Ronald McDonald and his clown brethren creep me out.
58. Celebrities are just people like us. Except John Lennon and The Beatles, of course.
59. The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
60. I love rainy days.
61. I can't swim.
62. I name my gadgets with Elvish names.
63. When I'm really angry, I cry.
64. I set up a daily schedule of things to do.
65. Some people find me intimidating.
66. I don't talk much.
67. I almost burned my classmate's hair with my candle during a kindergarten Christmas play.
68. I love my students way too much.
69. My favourite ice cream flavour is choc choc chip.
70. I hold a degree in architecture.
71. I have already got over 100 Pokemons.
72. I once got a perfect point for a singing test at school.
73. I had a secret crush on someone for 4 years during middle school.
74. That person on 73 didn't even remember who I was when we met again in a reunion.
75. I love playing Moonlight Sonata.
76. I want to have a secret garden in an English country mansion.
77. My favourite beach is Nusa Dua, Bali.
78. I hate politics and economics.
79. I must have everything I wear colour coordinated.
80. I love Italian food.
81. I have a vast collection of hair accessories.
82. I have a penchant for earrings, especially silver ones.
83. I'd rather spend my money travelling.
84. I love Coca Cola classic. Other variants just don't do it.
85. The first mobile phone I had was a Nokia.
86. I was always the best in the class during elementary school.
87. I love Converse shoes, ballet flats, and boots.
88. I'm a loyal Maybelline user.
89. I grocery shop at Carrefour.
90. I love to wear Esprit, Zara, and Levi's.
91. I fancy someone at the moment.
92. I'm loving my teaching job.
93. The only things I love about my country are my family, friends, and students.
94. I'm able to juggle 2 balls and play hulahoop.
95. I'm a vegetarian.
96. I hate going to salons.
97. My biggest fear is losing my loved ones.
98. I wish I had more income.
99. Going to music concerts gets me high.
100. I wrote this to kick off this new blog.
Saturday, 1 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks so easy when someone else does it - even having done it myself, finding it very hard.
And congrats with the new blog! It will be nice indeed to know what's going on in your life. I feel bad for staying off MSN so much, and I'll try to be back more. I'm thinking it's been partly because I find life a little overwhelming lately and wanted to keep the world out when just at home, even nice parts of it. It's probably not that healthy in the long run, though - and thus I'll try to be back on there soon. Anyway, still nice to have your blog to read! :)
Post a Comment