Thursday, 17 April 2008

Graduation Day

I feel really overwhelmed about my students' Graduation Day right now. It's 7 weeks away, and I feel like I'm not going to finish the preparations on time. Everytime I finish something, something else would come up for me to worry about. Right now I'm really nervous about the decoration. What would I do to spice up the plain multifunction hall? It seems like a lot of work, and quite frankly I didn't think much about it before. I was too busy preparing the ceremony, music, photo slideshows, souvenirs, costumes, and it scares me because new things keep popping up!! Is this a kind of a panic attack? Not to mention that I actually don't want to let them go, since I've come to love them so much!

If any of you knows any good, fun, or unique graduation ideas/songs/whatever, please don't hesitate to comment here!

No comments: