http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7355753.stm
This fascinates me for more than one reason: It's a neat and original idea, it's in my dream city, and looking at it makes me love life. I'm loving life so much right now to the point of regretting not savouring every minute more intensely, although I already fairly do day by day.
Time-slip. That's a fact that we take so much for granted, since time is always slipping away. When you look at these kinds of time-slip photos, fast forwarded ones, it makes you realise that life is indeed too short.
So the idea of the project is that it takes pictures of London skyline every 5 seconds from a few angles, which results then can be viewed from inside the 'drum' that houses the cameras. You basically can rewind through the photos by walking around in the drum - around the available monitors, or just closer and further from them, to change the image. I SO hope to visit it, but well, I guess I must make do with watching the video above.
Thursday, 24 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment