Everyday I feel tired and worn out at the end of the day. Weekend's my time to relax and rejuvenate, so that I can come back fresh on Monday. Right?
Wrong! Every weekend's end I feel that I've wronged my body. Today was the worst - I still felt exhausted when time forced me to leave my bed and go to school. I barely could open my eyes, let alone concentrate on anything. Hangover from the weekend is a killer! I was literally dying, I could just drop and fall asleep in the middle of the school. My kids gave me energy to go on, but my whole body complained. My legs hurt - that uncomfortable feeling that doesn't get better even when you relax your legs - I lacked of focus, having headache, and longing for a nap so badly.
Perhaps I'm just getting old, or getting overboard... well what can I do? I've only got 2 weekend days in a week!
Monday, 7 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment